PACS, Teleradiology Workflow and Support
Teleradiology requires diligence in building a highly efficient, advanced cloud-based system that streamlines PACS, teleradiology workflow and is easily deployed. We utilize Ramsoft PACS, because it enables us to provide the most reliable, scalable level of services to our customers regardless of size.
When you contract with All-American Teleradiology, the process of establishing secure connectivity and sending images is fast and easy. Support is available 24/7/365.
Customers can track the reading of a study every step of the way from the instant it is transmitted to final sign-off. Images are available for remote viewing on our FDA-approved PACS viewer upon their completed transmission to the PACS. Radiology reports are efficiently accessed in our client teleradiology portal. Physicians and staff have real-time access to diagnostic images and reports.
PACS / Workflow Features
- Easy Connectivity within 72 hours
- Critical Findings Reporting
- HL7 integration available for EHR, etc.
- Web-based FDA Approved Diagnostic Image viewer for clients
- Customized reports including your logo
- Image archiving available
- Support 24/7/365
All-American Teleradiology has contracted with Radius of Nashville, Tennessee (www.radiustoday.com) to host Ramsoft PACS in the cloud. Teleradiology requires diligence in building a highly efficient, advanced cloud-based system that streamlines workflow and is easily deployed. Radius utilizes Ramsoft PACS, because it enables us to provide the most reliable, scalable level of services to our customers regardless of size. Their facilities provide the following services:
- Redundant co-locations in Nashville and Atlanta.
- Bandwidth the equivalent of 3,500 T-1 lines with redundant multiple internet service providers.
- Highly efficient cooling solutions ensure consistent temperature and humidity levels to protect mission-critical technology at all times
- Secure access
- Each data center is engineered and designed to protect critical load. This is done via a highly-redundant power distribution system including Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS) and generators.
Secure. Efficient. Redundant. We’ve got you covered.